Wednesday, 5 October 2011
Blogging News
I have been asked why there is a back log of posts at the moment, well there isn't a simple answer to that but one of the reason why the weekend posts have been delayed is because Lucy managed to accidentally break the power connector to my Apple iBook and I need to repair it and buy a new power supply. In the meantime I'm have to do make do with whatever computer I can find to write on.
Other post have been delayed for personal reasons, including one or two of the family posts from months ago, but I will let you know as soon as they are all finished so you will be able to look back and find them. Most posts are started and if they are family posts they will have my feelings on the day and notes to what happened already there. I know one posts from missing from September actually hand written on paper and just needs typing up. I think that is the onely left from last month to do now.
On another the note the blog is going to start to get busy again. With the coming of the X Factor live shows I will be following each a review of the show and giving my opinions of the performances Like I have in the past. At this stage I'm not sure if I will do the same thing for the US version of the show which I am still watching seems to have more promise in terms of the talent they have found. I'm also thinking of starting up artist of the week or may be a film slot. I'm not sure which to go for yet, but the film slot has the edge given I'm not doing much driving at the moment.
Anyway a big thank you to the people that read the blog if it is just an odd post or you are one of the people on my Facebook page that read more often.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Blogging

No comments:
Post a Comment