Tuesday, 25 October 2011
It's Quiet
It is really quiet here at the moment without Emily and Catherine. There is no noise from the family room and nobody to drop off at friends or take to the shops. I guess I'm just use to having them around and doing things for them. In someways it is nice in that I can do what I want, but it is all too quiet for me at the moment.
I can't wait until friday morning when Lucy comes back home again. It is going to great to have her in the house and spend some time with her on my own. I will be able to give her some quality time which I think is so important, especially since I don't see her so much since the move. In the meantime I need to sort out how to best sort out the plans for the weekend that have all been changed to allow for other people in Lucy's life. Then on Saturday they will all be here together, well at least for a while, and I hope we get the weather to at least do something as a family, even if it just a hour in a a park.
In the meantime I can say that Grand Theft Auto IV has lived up to everything I expected of it and more. The graphics are wonderful, as is the game play and the story line is excellent. You couldn't ask more of a game of this kind. If I had to rate it out of ten I would almost give a perfect score.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Thoughts
No comments:
Post a Comment