Saturday, 29 October 2011

X-Factor - Act of the Week

Another big let down from a show I loved so much again this week. Nobody is doing it for me this year at all. For all the Judges comments that it is wide open the whole thing seems to be leaving me cold. It is just one big disappointment and I don't think it is the singers fault.


For this reason again I'm not going bother picking an act of the week. I'm still waiting for some person to pull it out of the bag. That isn't happening. At best they are all coming across as ordinary. If I was forced to make a pick it would be Craig just because he sing and that is about it. It really seems that nobody has the X Factor so far this year and I can imagine after this weeks show the ratings will just continue to fall.

No comments: