Wednesday, 19 October 2011
Film of the Week - Kings Speech
This week we turn our attention to a more recent film that had everyone talking. What is great about this film is it is British and show we can still make good films ourselves that can win awards. The film in question is the Kings Speech and is based on on a true story of a King fight to overcome a speech impediment so he could talk to his people.
There is a strange story behind why I can watch this film, but basically it was sent here by accident some that lived hear years ago. So before I send it back I thought I would watch it given the reviews and the press when it was released. Up to now all I have watched is the first few minutes but if they are worth going on this is going to be a watch. The acting, as in the case of many British films, is second to none from what I have seen and the story seems fascinating. I really looking forward to watching the whole film and I hope it is a happy accident I got to see it.
I'm loving this spot and I have the next weeks films already to view, one I haven't seen and another I can watch time and time again it is so well crafted. No hints, you will just have to come back and see what I have picked in the coming weeks.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Film of the Week

No comments:
Post a Comment