Monday, 24 October 2011

Grand Thief Auto IV

With the weekend over and the girls away it time to relax and unwind in the streets of Liberty City. This time as Niko Bellic a war veteran from Eastern Europe in search of the American Dream and ends in the reality of American gangs, crime, and corruption. Just what is needed to past a few hour away.


It is a game that has been laying around the house since we got the XBox 360 but it not one I have really sat down and played before some reason. I have normally stuck to playing the PSP versions of the game or those on the older XBox. It going to amazing to experience the amazing graphics and the improved game play that the XBox 360 should be able to offer. Knowing what Rockstar, the company behind the game, are capable of I should be in for a fun and challenging time if this lives up to the games of the past.

No comments: